Our management team serves as project managers and a link between the stakeholders and the development team (designers, architects, engineers and environmental consultants) to build State of the art material processing/recovery facility and Transfer Station. Our senior principal has over 15 years of experience in the waste management and recycling Industry.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Project Management of new and existing Material Recovery Facility and Transfer Station.
- Financial and Operational analysis of material recovery from such facilities as mandated by Local, State and Federal agencies.
- Develop innovative waste reduction and diversion program.
- Hiring and training of operational and administrative personnel.
- Serve as a point of contact for stakeholders.
- Public outreach and awareness programs.
- Work with investment bankers/advisors, Local, State and Federal Agencies in coordinating activities for public and private financing.
- Asisst in material marketing and vendor relationship.
We are also interested in partnering with companies who want to build Waste-To-Energy and/or Anaerobic digestion plants.