StudioBooks human resources consulting service provides practical HR solutions to achieve business objectives in ways that are consistent with the company culture. You receive the benefit of a knowledgeable HR executive, who plays a “hands-on” role in resolving your past, current and potential HR issues.
Our clients appreciate our experience in providing straight-forward advice in a collaborative relationship. We can be on-site and serve as your outsourced HR department or we can support and advise your existing HR personnel.
We recommend that your HR team be familiar with some of the employment law precedent cases such as Griggs v Duke Power (1971), McdDonnell- Douglas Corp vs Green (1973), Abermarle Paper Company vs. Moody (1975), Meritor Saving Bank vs Vinson (1986) Ocale vs Sundowner Offshore service, Inc (1998), Ellerth vs Burlington Northern (1998), General Dynamics Land Systems Inc vs Cline (2004) and so on so forth.
Our services include the following:
- Employee handbook, Personnel Forms, Policies, Procedures, and Checklists
- Employee Involvement programs-Survey/Feedback/Action plans
- Dealing with Department of Labor (DOL) Investigations
- HR audits
- Worker compensation and risk management
- Unemployment/Furlough administration
- Older worker benefit protection act (OWBPA)/EEOC compliance
- Job classification and descriptions
- Workforce Restructuring
- Annual review and negotiation of employees benefit plans
- New employee orientations and On-Boarding
- Employee bonus, retention and incentive plans (extrinsic and intrinsic rewards)
- Review of Exempt and Non-Exempt classification
- Wage/Hour and human resources regulatory and legal compliance
- Prevailing rates and benefits compliance review for federal contracts based upon Davis-Bacon, Walsh-Healy and McNamara-O’hara Acts